Google Chrome is one of the highly popular browsers these days across the world due to its low foot-print and fast web performance. But according to Google Chrome Customer Support professionals, there may be situations when a user may come across Google Chrome Crashing on Windows or freezes randomly on the Windows 10/8/7 computer, at the time of browsing, opening a tab, loading a page or even while downloading. Well, this can be really annoying at times!
Steps to Fix Google Chrome Crashing On Windows
Delete the Local State file carefully as suggested by Google Chrome Technical Support experts who hold few of the Custom Settings, and watch out whether it helps you or not. To delete the Local State file, follow all the below given steps:
- Close the Google Chrome
- Open the Windows Explorer
- In address bar, you are required to type in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data
- You’ll then find “Local State” file over there. Delete it carefully
- Open and get access to the Google Chrome and check for further process if it has helped you in overcoming with your issues.
You might also want to check out for whether the Flash extension is the culprit and is causing huge crashes or not?
- Open the Google Chrome
- In the address bar, just type the “about: plugins” command
- Find the “Flash” button and click on the “Disable” button
- Restart your Google Chrome and test it immediately
- Check whether the Google Chrome Shockwave Plugin is making issues or not? Next, you are required to find & disable Power-Hungry Extensions in the Chrome section using Chrome Task Manager.
- Well, if none of the above steps work for you, and then simply consider reinstalling your Google Chrome browser.
Fixed up Google Chrome Crashing on Windows Issues with our expert technicians
Chrome Browser Technical Support is a well-renowned tech support firm and is now chosen by thousands of customers from across the world. We manage to deliver our customers a highly advanced level tech support solutions to easily overcome with their routine issues. We are available 24 hours 365 days in a year. We make sure that all your related issues are efficiently handled by our team of Google Chrome Browser experts. So, come and get in touch with us at our Google Chrome toll-free number.